Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thrifty Things Friday

As most of my readers know, I love to scout out the thrift stores and find little treasures. Well the other day when I was at Goodwill I came across these darling dishes. Great buy for $1.00 each.

They are perfect to fill with cookies and take to my neighbors.

I hope you are having a great week and that your Christmas plans are all coming together. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year :-)

I'm joining Diann for Thrifty Things Friday.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Those plates are darling!! I think next year I am going to do a Gingerbread Christmas. I have seen the cutest decorations with
Gingerbread men this year.

Aledia said...

Cute plates and a great find, I'm sure your neighbors will love them!!

Merry Christmas!!

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

Cute plates! They look especially good piled high with those cookies. I'm sure your neighbors will be delighted to receive them.

Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Those are so wonderful! I never find things quite that great. I think you might have been my secret santa. That's my current guess. LOL Very thrifty!

Unknown said...

Awesome find!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Diann said...

Your gingerbread plates are so cute! I realized that I don't have any gingerbread dishes this year. I thought I had a small set of them but, they turned out to be something entirely different. Now I will be on a thrifting hunt for them this year! Thank you for joining TTF and have a great day!