Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Welcome!

Welcome to my home.


I'd love for you to stop by and share tea with me.
Christmas is the season of lights.  Let us remember that Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.([And] this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria. ) And all went to be taxed every one into his own city.And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David: ) To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
Luke 2: 1:7

May the Light of His Love shine on you and yours...

4 comments:

June's Jottings said...

What a beautiful display Jocelyn - and thank you for the invitation I would love to join you for tea, but alas I live too far away, however when I have my next cuppa I will most definitely think of you and your lovely home.

a spirit of simplicity said...

Oh I have the same nativity set. Your tree looks beautiful and I love the tea set.

Vickie said...

Hi Jocelyn! I'm new to your blog but immediately added it to my favorites on computer. I love your nativity set! I've been looking for one that I can lovingly display each Christmas. Would you mind if I ask where you got it?
Thank you for your blog!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Jocelyn, your home is lovely. Love your china and that teapot is so sweet! Would love to join you for a cup of tea. Merry Christmas!