Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Traditions

 Traditions.  Does your family have traditions for the holidays??  Our family has enjoyed sweet family time with my in laws for as long as I have been married.  But these traditions are changing.  When my hubby's Mom finished her journey here on the earth, she left behind the memories of family gatherings around her big table.  Lots of laughter, discussions, and good food were shared by all. With the passing of my hubby's parents, we started a new tradition of family gatherings.





I love to bring out the Johnson Brothers china.




Cake platter painted by my late mother in love.



There is nothing like the warmth of the Holiday season, setting the mood to radiate love around the table.



Are you ready for the Holidays??  Thanksgiving is only two weeks away!




3 comments:

roentare said...

The dinnerware looks superb!

Darlene said...

I have Friendly Village dinnerware too and enjoy using it both now, in winter and even in spring. Family traditions are what holidays are all about.

MaryJo Materazo said...

Yes! Traditions are the best. Ours are very similar to yours. Your table is lovely. Happy Thanksgiving. XO- MaryJo