Monday, April 3, 2023

A Time of Celebration

Easter is a time of celebration. It is a reminder of Christ's resurrection from the grave. A table fitting for such an occasion hosts Scripture dishes.




There are different verses on each of the dinner plates.



I purchased this pair of candle holders at an Antique shop last year. I've seen them for years at the Goodwill and thrift stores, but not in a very long time. 

Sugar and Creamer from my wedding pattern by Noritake.



I hope your Easter will be blessed 

4 comments:

roentare said...

A white elegant setting for Easter celebration

Jerralea said...

I've never seen scripture dishes before. Love it!

Linda said...

Very elegant! Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

I love the plates. I passed up those candleholders several times too. So many things are chipped at our GoodWill.
Happy Easter
Myrna