Thursday, January 25, 2024

Strawberry fields

  Do you know what grows abundantly in Florida this time of year?


The most delicious strawberries are grown in Plant City, Florida!

Plant City is known as the winter strawberry capital of the world and hosts the annual Florida Strawberry Festival in the late winter (usually in February or early March), which is attended by people from all over the United States as well as many people from around the world. 
                                                     
                                                         My Corner of the World
                                                              Skywatch Friday   

9 comments:

roentare said...

I just love berries

Yvonne said...

I love strawberries, if not fresh picked from farms, then from the supermarket.

Jim said...

Beautiful.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Fresh strawberries are the best!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

My mouth is watering!

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

Summerfeeling is realy a good feeling

Joyful said...

What a beautiful, blue sky. I love strawberries.

Photo Cache said...

Very interesting, because I always thought that Driscoll's is in California.

Worth a Thousand Words

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Makes me think of strawberry shortcake!!