Saturday, May 6, 2023

Overcoming Father Wounds

 


This book. written by Kia Stephens, covers the hurts, rejection, abandonment of 'father wounds.' There is much I can relate to, as my father was basically absent during my formative years. Kia has researched this subject well. It is a resource that will help women discover the wounds they have experienced over a lifetime. 

The book is practical and helpful, as Kia shares honestly from her own life experience. It is often hard for a child to let go of past hurts. But Overcoming Father Wounds definitely gives a compass to follow in a very real way. Finding direction via a biblical view is not only healing but growing in moving forward in faith.

"The good news is, for every woman who's ever contemplated what it would be like to have a different father, whether real of imagined, there's an exchange that is possible."

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Net Galley and the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Linda said...

“Father Wounds!” That phrase says a lot! Sad to think about and remember.