Thursday, March 2, 2023

We're ready

 I know most of you are buried under snow, but spring has definitely shown its face in Florida.

As I walk around my neighborhood, I am always so delighted when the Azaleas start to bloom.  Yes we have flowers blooming here.  It's been 82 degrees for the last week, which I think is absolutely glorious!

Take a walk with me.  This house is just down the street.



Such pretty Azaleas.




What a beautiful sky


the azaleas are starting to bloom at my house too

Come on Spring, we're all ready for you!

7 comments:

roentare said...

Beautiful floral bloom

Alana said...

I enjoy looking at flowers so much and enjoyed your photos. We have a couple of more months before azaleas, but I saw crocus and snowdrops today on a walk - so much earlier than normal where I live.

Jim said...

Beautiful blooms and skies.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I love azaleas. There aren't any in my neighborhood and I envy your surroundings. Other than a red bud tree down the street, I can't seem to find much evidence of spring. Your photos are beautiful!

Penelope Notes said...

Definitely looks like spring in your neck of the woods. Lovely!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Pretty skies and gorgeous azaleas!

Photo Cache said...

It must be delightful to visit Florida in Feb and Mar. I'll try that someday.

Worth a Thousand Words