Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Family traditions

Does your family have traditions for the holidays? Our family enjoyed family time with my in laws for as long as I have been married.  When my hubbys Mom passed away, she left behind memories of family gatherings around her table. Lots of laughter, conversations, and good food were shared by all. I have auditioned a November table as a jump start for the Holiday season.






I love to bring out the Johnson Brothers china.


Cake platter painted by my late MIL.

There is nothing like the warmth of the Holiday season, setting the mood to radiate love around the table.


Are you ready for the Holidays??  Thanksgiving is only two weeks away!

5 comments:

roentare said...

This dinnerware is just exquisite!

Joy B said...

Beautiful table, happy memories.

Tammy Kennington said...

Your table settings are gorgeous!

Tammy Kennington said...

Your table settings are gorgeous! It sounds as though you have a lot of happy memories.

Blessings,
Tammy

Janet said...

This is so warm and inviting - the Johnson Brothers is a classic!