Monday, August 1, 2022

The Back Porch

I wanted to have a little place to escape to read, enjoy tea or lunch or just watch the birds as they come and go from the feeder.

My original thought was to find some pretty white wicker furniture. But when I found this set at Home Depot, I knew it would be perfect for our little nook.

A little note about these luncheon napkins. My step-mother gave these to me, along with a matching tablecloth. The tablecloth was used until it became thread bare and badly stained, but I never used the napkins. They were a wedding gift, so they are probably considered vintage by now ;-)

I've been picking up these Boopie glasses at Goodwill for $1.00

Thanks so much for stopping by. You will often find me out here with my book and a glass of iced tea.

2 comments:

Klara said...

gorgeous set and gorgeous place to relax.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jocelyn, this is such a pretty spot and I love the furniture! I'm featuring your post Monday evening at All About Home. Thanks so much for coming by and joining in on the party!