Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Roses are red, my love ....




Royal Patrician teacup - Staffordshire (England)

Niagara Parks Bone China teacup (England)

Redoute Rose China by Roy Kirkham (Made in England)



I love to sit out on our patio and listen to the water flowing over the fountain.


Sugar and Creamer - Forget Me Not Roses - Royal Albert (England)


I found the Teapot at Home Goods several years ago. David Michael China for Staffordshire (Made in England)


May your day be as lovely as the beauty of the Rose.
 

3 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

What a lovely spot for a relaxing cup of tea.... Your tea sets are just gorgeous... I really miss mine,, I have quite a few but sadly they are in storage right now...
the roses are beautiful... Thank you for sharing,, I enjoy your blog posts very much.

God Bless;

Klara said...

How pretty.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful roses and Beautiful China.
It looks so pretty together