Friday, October 16, 2020

Hallmark Christmas

 Christmas in Evergreen: Tidings of Joy

Christmas in Evergreen, Tidings of Joy returns to the Christmas magic of friends and traditions. Hope and love. 

City girl Katie and Evergreen resident Ben meet on the train. Learning that she is a reporter, puts Ben in a skeptic mode, but he soon discovers that Katie falls in love with Evergreen, with all it's warmth and welcoming. 

As only Hallmark and Nancy Naigle can do, this was a fun story. I didn't see the movie but I think the book is delightful. I enjoyed the characters and the way the mysteries were discovered. I loved visiting Evergreen. And of course I loved how the love story played out. A magical story about a magical place. It's always Christmas in Evergreen.


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Hallmark Publishing and NetGalley. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

No comments: