Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A Quiet Place

I love to sit outside in our screened-in porch. After purchasing this patio set several years ago, it's the perfect spot for most any meal, but early breakfast is a delight as we enjoy watching the birds feast at the bird feeder.




My Buffalo China pitcher was a find at Goodwill.



Homer Laughlin tea pot.  Also a Goodwill find.
I love sitting in this quiet place.  Perfect for breakfast, lunch or an afternoon tea.  With a good book, I could be lost for hours.

Thanks for joining me.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Such a beautiful peaceful place, we also enjoy our screened porch when it's not to hot and humid, it has been a tough summer.
Sue

The Charm of Home said...

A screened in porch is the most lovely spot! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

Janice said...

My mother used to have those beautiful shell dishes. She has been gone for 20 years, I dont know what happened to those dishes, but thank you for the memory. Such a beautiful setting for an early morning breakfast.