Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Just this morning

... I was thinking about you, dear friend.

As I sat outside, enjoying the early morning breeze and taking in the beauty of the day.




So I laid out a place setting, just for you.


  I'd love to share some fellowship time with you.


I love to sit on the back porch and listen to the water flowing in the pond........
and from the fountain.
So this morning, I invite you to share with me this little bit of beauty
  ...... and enjoy the God who is sovereign over all.

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Yummy, it all looks so good. But it's 47 degrees here right now.

Sue said...

This is so precious, and sweet, Everything is so beautiful. thank you.
Blessings,
Sue

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Lovely tablescape and your china is so dainty and pretty. Yummy baked goods too. :)

Louca por porcelana said...

Your tea time looks delicious!Gorgeous porcelain!Hugs.

Thelma said...

Lovely tables setting. I like your china and all the good goodies.

The Charm of Home said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the invitation! I'll be right over. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Nothing more relaxing then listening to the sound of water and enjoying your beautiful tablescape.

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

The Charm of Home said...

Such a beautiful tea! I will feature this week at Home Sweet Home!