Saturday, September 9, 2017

Hurricane Irma

 Image result for hurricane pictures

It's been non-stop this past week as we prepare for landfall of Hurricane Irma.  Every store was out of water, bread and other staples. Even plywood became nonexistent. So we ask for your prayers, as this massive storm shifts west, heading straight to where I live. We've been through hurricanes before, and know the destruction they havoc. But this one is huge! With destruction in it's wake. Being with out power will be difficult, not knowing how long the duration. I've been making ice and water in my Brita filtered pitcher. Hopefully it will be enough, as the water may be unsafe for some time after Irma leaves us behind.

So I will probably be off line for a while. We are still thinking of those victims of Hurricane Harvey, as we face Irma's wrath.

Be safe!

These pictures are from Stanley Goldenberg's facebook page.

As we continue to wait for the approach of IRMA, here are some wonderful pics and videos of IRMA.  They are rather large (one is movie) so I will direct you to my FaceBook post to see them.  It is worth it. 
I think this link will get you there, or just go to my FB homepage.
https://www.facebook.com/stanley.goldenberg/posts/1680068798692234?pnref=story

1 comment:

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

So sorry that you are in the path of IRMA. Take care and be safe. Prayers being sent your way.

Mary