Friday, April 27, 2012

Thrifty Things

Today my daughter and I visited a couple of Antique Malls.


We enjoyed browsing the shops and looking through so many vintage things

and picking up a few little goodies.

We did very well in finding great prices. Each item was less then $5. These Johnson Brothers dishes were $5 for 5 pieces.


Joining The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday.

·.·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.·-¦-·.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·.·

I would like to express my thanks to each one of you that sent words of comfort and encouragement during this time of loss to our family. We appreciated your thoughts, prayers and gentle words. It's been a difficult couple of weeks, but you have ministered to us as we have walked through these sad days.

3 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Absolutely lovely. Wish I could have gone along too!

Allie said...

Oh how fun - you found some beautiful things!!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Such lovelies I see all over that store, you got great things, how fun too! Hugs,
FABBY