Monday, March 14, 2011

A Simple Woman's Daybook

I have not done this in a while, so I thought I would share my day.


FOR TODAY: March 14


Outside my window... is starting out as a nice day


I am thinking... of what I need to accomplish today


I am thankful for...for my family


From the kitchen... Ham and eggs and toast


I am wearing... comfy clothes


I am creating... a knitted scarf


I am going...to read today


I am reading... a biography


I am hoping... safe travels for family members

I am praying for....my loved ones


I am hearing...quiet


Around the house... nothing much going on yet


One of my favorite things...spending time with my family


A few plans for the rest of the week: shopping


Here is a picture that I am sharing

this is the first time this pink tabebuia tree has bloomed :-)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

★Carol★ said...

It sounds like you're having a nice, peaceful day! I've never heard of that tree, but it sure looks like a beauty and I'm glad it finally bloomed for you!
Happy Monday!
Carol

Julia said...

Thanks for sharing!

Protector of Vintage said...

I love reading your daybook posts!

I have never heard of that tree either. Does it bloom for very long? Very pretty.

We can finally see the grass here. The snow is melting and I can see my strawberry plants out there in the garden.