I like this angle, almost like they are walking into a dream landscape.
Good shot.
What a very cool photo.Worth a Thousand Words
Free spirit and leisure
There's no better place to watch sunset than the sea! Hands and feet down...in the sand.
wow, I would have loved to attend that wedding - such a setting. great photo.
Beautiful oceanic photo 😍
That's a stunning combination, the sky and the dark clothing.
Such a beautiful capture—the golden sunset and the musicians create a truly enchanting moment. ✨
Love! This could be a scene from a movie I'd like to watch.Amaliaxo
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I like this angle, almost like they are walking into a dream landscape.
Good shot.
What a very cool photo.
Worth a Thousand Words
Free spirit and leisure
There's no better place to watch sunset than the sea! Hands and feet down...in the sand.
wow, I would have loved to attend that wedding - such a setting. great photo.
Beautiful oceanic photo 😍
That's a stunning combination, the sky and the dark clothing.
Such a beautiful capture—the golden sunset and the musicians create a truly enchanting moment. ✨
Love! This could be a scene from a movie I'd like to watch.
Amalia
xo
Post a Comment