A beautiful location. Love the lake!
Lovely! #Skywatch
Lovely GA photos ~ so idyllic ~ Hugs ^_^
Beautiful nature photos
Nice blue skies.
That is a quiet spot.
Relaxing sights.Worth a Thousand Words
What a lovely location, especially the last two photos.
Such a soothing scenery indeed
Wonderful sceneries
That is beautiful country!
So pretty 😍
I was just recommending my SIL to visit NW Georgia. I used to go often including Atlanta where there are a great variety of ethnic foods.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
A beautiful location. Love the lake!
Lovely! #Skywatch
Lovely GA photos ~ so idyllic ~ Hugs ^_^
Beautiful nature photos
Nice blue skies.
That is a quiet spot.
Relaxing sights.
Worth a Thousand Words
What a lovely location, especially the last two photos.
Such a soothing scenery indeed
Wonderful sceneries
That is beautiful country!
So pretty 😍
I was just recommending my SIL to visit NW Georgia. I used to go often including Atlanta where there are a great variety of ethnic foods.
Post a Comment