Thursday, July 2, 2026

Washington DC

Does this place look familiar?





Now I want you to pay close attention to this building. It sits directly across from the Smithsonian Archives.
Can see the balconies at the top of the building? It may be hard to see. Maybe if you click to enlarge you can see it better.  What I wanted to point out is that several years ago, my hubby and his company made the balusters that line the two levels of balconies.


                                            Skywatch Friday

8 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Berautiful photos--I love Washington, DC! We many trips there when we lived in NYC. Our son attended college there and had such wonderful experiences..

Photo Cache said...

Bucket list item.

Worth a Thousand Words

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Congrats to Hubby and coworkers. What a huge accomplishment!

Joyful said...

Some lovely photos of your nation's historic buildings and monuments. I haven't yet had a chance to see them in person. Perhaps some day.

Alana said...

It must have been such a proud moment for you and your husband to see his work in our Capitol.

handmade by amalia said...

You're almost touching history through your husband. Have a wonderful 4th.
Amalia
xo

an artist reflects said...

Congrats to hubby and co. in making creations in DC ~ Hugs ^_^

magiceye said...

Beautiful photos and excellent work on the balcony by your husband and his team!