My cousin has been traveling this month and she recently sent me a picture from the Shenandoah National Park. Beautiful sunset.
Skywatch Friday
So beautiful!
I like it when family and friends send me photos from their travels. They know I love photos.Worth a Thousand Words
Nice!Amaliaxo
Beautiful composition
Great shot , impreesiv !
Happy SkyWatch... and thanks for sharing. Greetings by Heidrun
Beautiful sky.
I like those soft pinks with a hint of mountain.
Beautiful shot, I love the tree silhouette against the gently colored sky.
Nice minimalist photo.
So beautiful ❤️
Post a Comment
11 comments:
So beautiful!
I like it when family and friends send me photos from their travels. They know I love photos.
Worth a Thousand Words
Nice!
Amalia
xo
Beautiful composition
Great shot , impreesiv !
Happy SkyWatch... and thanks for sharing. Greetings by Heidrun
Beautiful sky.
I like those soft pinks with a hint of mountain.
Beautiful shot, I love the tree silhouette against the gently colored sky.
Nice minimalist photo.
So beautiful ❤️
Post a Comment