Monday, September 5, 2022

Tea in the Garden

For most of the US summer is coming to an end.  Here in the deep south, we still will enjoy sunshine and balmy days. So, I wanted to spend a little time in the garden.  The shrubs have all been trimmed, waiting for a little cold weather to put them to sleep.



My African Violet has been so full of blooms.  I just had to take it out to the garden and enjoy its beauty.


This Old Royal Bone China sugar and creamer were purchased on one of my trips to Chicago.


My daughter brought the Russian Orenburg Lace Scarf on her first trip to Russia.

Tea in the Garden.  It's always a delight to share a little tea party with you.
                                                
                                               My Corner of the World

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you for sharing your tea party, everything is so lovely especially the African Violet, one of my favorite blooming plants1
Happy Labor Day,
Sue

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Such a pretty setting to enjoy a lovely cup of tea!