Saturday, June 1, 2019

World War II novel

Whose Waves These Are


This novel is based on the lives of twin brothers, Robert and Roy Bliss, during the time period of World War II. One of the brothers is called to war, the other is not, and how the war affected their family. In 2001 Ann Bliss receives word that her "GrandBob" has been injured. She sets out to discover her uncles secret project. 

I found the story to be a bit confusing with the story line jumping from one era to another. Going back and forth between modern-day and the past. I found it difficult to keep track of all the different characters and the plot line as we travel through time. However it was a good clean novel. If anything distracted me, it was too much imagery. I skipped many sections because of a little too much description in every phrase.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher.
All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments: