Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Little bit of Sweet

Everyone calls for Fall as the month of September has made it's entrance. Our weather has been pleasant enough to sit out on the back porch and sip my tea and enjoy a good book.

Have you met Flavia? She is the star of these books by Alan Bradley. They are a little bit of a mystery series, but oh so fun to read. This is the third book in the series.

Just a little bit of a sweet, and my cup of decaf tea to wash it all down.

I'm starting to bring out my Fall china so this Johnson Brothers cup and saucer seems quite appropriate for today. "Pomona" is the pattern.


2 comments:

Marie said...

Tea and a good book. Is there anything nicer?

Visiting from Imparting Grace Link-Up,

Marie

Joy said...

That china is lovely and just right for this time of year. I must look into those books, they sound like something I'd enjoy. Happy Fall!