Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A Romantic Retreat

Wouldn't this be delightful to find at a Bed and Breakfast..

My daughter has this beautiful antique bedspread, not quite big enough for my bed. So I reversed the colors and used my beautiful Chaps bedspread and laid the antique one at the foot.

My Limoges china cup and saucer.

I found these gorgeous plates at Goodwill. I was sorry there were only three sets.

The Rose plates are Georgian by Homer Laughlin
The Pink square plate is Octaparagon by Ranmaru

The antique chairs were left behind when we bought our house. A treasure.

What a delightful way to enjoy a Romantic Breakfast.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jocelyn wow what a pretty room ,so elegant,thankyou for sharing it with us xx

Debra said...

Your room is so lovely. Definitely a romantic retreat.