Monday, September 21, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Completely Candid

I love taking pictures! I love to capture a moment behind the lens of a camera. So for today I am posting a picture for -

I Faces - Completely Candid

This is a candid moment of my daughter and my niece captured at their Grandfather's 90th birthday celebration. I love this picture, mostly because these two are always cutting up together. The picture was the essence of their playful relationship. Please pop over to I Heart Faces and enjoy the many candid faces this week.

14 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Lol! That's a great shot!

I'm having my first giveaway, come and take a look :)

Crispy said...

Great pic!!

Crispy

Jane said...

Candid shots are the best...they do capture the true essence of someone's personality....hope their grandpa had a happy 90th b-day!

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

Love it! Looks like they were doing their best 'vogue' poses :)

Jessica Marie said...

Love the expressions on their faces! Fun photo!

Jeanna said...

Looks like they are having lots of fun!

Annette said...

Great shot. Looks like a fun day.

Allie said...

Great pic! All I ever get is my son sticking out his tongue at me.

Protector of Vintage said...

What a lovely photo!

Nanette said...

Fun picture. Isn't it great when you have your camera at just the right moment!
Valerie

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

lovely candid shot ...just perfect ! Thanks for visiting me.

Anonymous said...

I love Candid shots and this one is just precious! You can see their love and playfulness in the photo. Thank you so for popping in to see my Fallness today and I'm hoping your come back for a visit sometimes.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

RaD said...

Love those faces! That's perfect! Thanks for stopping by my blog

Rachel said...

Adorable! they look like they are a hoot and a holler together :)

Thanks for stopping by our blog.

oh - and Happy First Day of Fall!