Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mode of transportation

Well I have been off for a few days with my dear hubby. We traveled all the way to North Carolina. I really thought we would feel a little bit of cooler air and maybe even see a leaf or two turning. Nope! Everything is still hot and green :-)

While we were there, I ventured into a few antique shops. No great finds. However I did want to share something old with you............

I laughed when I saw this old truck and thought, "what a junk heap". Filled with wood cut for the fireplace. I have no idea what kind of truck it was as all signs were pretty much gone. But maybe tomorrow I will share a few old things we saw in our travels :-)

Happy thriftin'!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

That's funny. You know stuff like that always looks great in somebody else's yard!
Valerie

Allie said...

LOL - that truck has been well used!!!!!!

Jane said...

Watch out Beverly Hillbillies!! Look forward to seeing what you saw while traveling.
Jane