Friday, February 15, 2013

Spiritual Sundays


As high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is His steadfast love toward those who fear Him.
Psalm 103:11

Our family is struggling with some health issues right now.  I am so thankful the Lord is challenging us to grow in faith and trust in Him. He is the author and creator of life and I trust Him to know what is best for me.  It isn't an easy path to walk. Remember how Job felt? Yet he praised God in all things! It certainly has to be a choice we make. We must remember we are human and still in our sinful state so the Lord knows we won't be "perfect"! I am so glad He loves us anyway! Keeping my eye one the finish line ... my family and I will be with Jesus!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Job has been an inspiration for me so many times. My prayer is that God will bless you as you continue to live for Him.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Daughter of the KING said...

My blog for this week is so like yours. We all come to places in our lives where we choose to keep our eyes on The Lord instead of our current path. Jesus will always see us through to the finish line.

Pray the health issues are taken care of by the true Healer.

Blessing,
Linda J
By the Way Ministries

Unknown said...

Oh, how I relate with your trials you experience at the moment. I suffer from a chronic disease, but I am so grateful that our Pappa God has used this illness to draw me so close to Him. Yes, dear One, just hold on to Him! Over via Charlotte's.
Much love
Mia

Patty Sumner said...

Just linked up with Spiritual Sundays stopped by to visit. Following along with you. SO happy to find other followers of Christ who blog. I am following along with you. Stop by and visit and follow along with My Mountain Blessings.. We have much in common. Pray your family is feeling better. Blessings!