Friday, February 1, 2013

GYB Winner


First I want to thank everyone that visited from the Grow Your Blog party.  And I also welcome my new followers.  I usually reply to comments left on my blog, but since my wrist surgery, I have not been using the computer as much as before I broke my wrist.  As I recover I will be happy to respond, so please keep leaving comments.  I love hearing from you.

Now to the winner of my giveaway.........

The winner is Derrith.  She has a beautiful blog Tied Up in Ribbon.  I hope you will pop over and pay her a visit. 

Thank you again for entering my giveaway.  I hope you will come back and visit often.

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Congrats to Derrith! And I hope your wrist continues to heal and strengthen :)

Shane Pollard said...

Hello Jocelyn

I thought I was following you but obviously I didn't click the follow button hard enough when I visited LOL!!
All fixed now.

Congratulations to Derrith - how exciting to win this giveaway!

hugs
Shane ♥