Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tea Things Tuesday

I love tea things. Tea reminds me of elegance. It reminds me of a different time and era, when taking time for tea was a daily ritual. A time to sit and be refreshed.

Today I am joining our host Kim from Shabby, Pink and Pretty to present to you my latest teacup.



I am not really sure what kind of flower this is, but it made me think of Mountain Laurel.

It is marked Victoria, Bone China, England. I thought it was such a nice addition to my ever growing teacup collection.

Please be sure to stop by Kim's blog and visit the other gals who are showcasing their Tea Things this week.

8 comments:

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

What a pretty tea cup! I'll have to do a future post on tea cups -- there's such a huge variety of beautiful ones, isn't there!

Kim said...

Hi Jocelyn..I followed the MckLinky link today that you left on my blog and it brought me right here. How cool is that!! I'm so glad that it was easy to add to my post and that it actually worked. Will make things much easier in the future and hopefully allow more people to join us each week. Next week if you plan on participating, you can just add your link like you did today. Will save me lots of time from having to add everyone's links myself.

Love your pretty teacup. My favorite colors of pink and green. Reminds me of spring which is so far away. Hope all is well with you and that you have a great week. Take care..

Vicki said...

Hello, Jocelyn,
Such a sweet, sweet teacup! I love the delicate flower on it!! Blessings to you!! Vicki

Protector of Vintage said...

What a pretty set!!

andsewon said...

Oh a sweet dainty one ..very pretty.
Glad to hear the linky thingie works...will use it next time round!
Lola

Terri said...

Ah.....very pretty little set.....I love to sip tea while doing some hand work.

Nanette said...

Very pretty teacup, love the colors!
Valerie

Allie said...

That's lovely!