Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Today is another day for Tea Things Tuesday hosted by Kim of Shabby, Pink and Pretty. It's almost like having a virtual tea party, where you visit different ladies and enjoy their beautiful tea things.

Today I would like to share my beautiful Pink Teapot.

I've had this teapot for such a long time, that I am not really sure where I got it from. It is marked Sadler England on the bottom. The picture does not do it justice, as it is a such a lovely shade of pink, with the sweet little roses.

I think the teapot coodinates so well with two of my pink Royal Albert teacups.

I hope you enjoy a cuppa today, and please stop by and visit Kim's blog. There are some very lovely tea things to see. You may want to stop in for a spot of tea :-)

8 comments:

Candace said...

Your teacups and teapot are beautiful. The cup on the left looks a bit like Old Country Roses, is it one of their variations? Either way the whole thing is beautiful.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Very pretty post for today. I love that teapot. thanks for sharing your pretty things with us today. :)

Debbie

Vicki said...

I adore your sweet pink rose covered tea pot!! It looks so pretty with the other tea cups, too. Happy Tea Things Tuesday to you!! Vicki

Nanette said...

Hi Jocelyn,
Beautiful pink teapot. It does go very well with your cups. So pretty!
Valerie

Mary said...

Jocely, that is a gorgeous pink teapot! Sadler makes some beautiful designs and patterns for their teapots, and they are such good quality...this one is precious! I have the teacup on the left, but the other one is on my wish list...maybe Christmas? I'm taking your advice...on my way to the kitchen for my 4th cup of tea this morning!

God bless,
Mary

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting with me today. Your teapot is so pretty. I can tell it is a delicate pink. As far as the cuppa...getting ready to have my night cup of Earl in a few minutes!!

Allie said...

That is beautiful - I love pink!

Anonymous said...

oh what lovely treasures :)