Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Florida

Have you ever been to a place called Paradise?? I am so fortunate to live in a place of balmy days and enduring sunshine.

Many friends that visit from the north expect to see only sand, seashore, flamingos and palm trees.

Here is a little bit of My Florida..........






























I never tire of the beauty that surrounds me. There are certainly some places that fall short, but when we look for the good, we will almost always find some ray of sunshine.

6 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Love everything about this-such beauty. I've only been to your beautiful state three times but loved the trees etc.
Thanks for sharing.
Noreen

Unknown said...

It is gorgeous down there. Love every single trip we make ... you shared the beauty so well.

Sorry I have been remiss in visiting, but summer has been swamped with both business & family this year. Stay with me, I'll be back more soon.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I'm just a skip and a hop a little north in the great peach state Georgia I love Florida too.

Andrea said...

I believe you, Florida is a wonderful place for everything, with the good climate! My cousins live there but i haven't visited. A friend lives there too and i envy her too much for saying the Everglades is her backyard!

Anonymous said...

Florida is a beautiful place. I know it's hot and humid like Galveston! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Light and Voices said...

Lovely state.
Joyce M