Saturday, September 15, 2012

Scripture Sunday

Seek the Lord while he may be found, call upon him while he is near;
let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts;

let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him,
and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.


Isaiah 55: 6- 9


4 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

A passage to keep in my heart. Thank you for sharing and reminding me.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Linda said...

What a lovely scripture to choose today! Such great promise there...and a lovely photograph!

Ruth said...

The Lord is near. May I seek him more and find all he has for me and his people. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings.

Pamela said...

I sometimes think I have life all figured out then God reminds me, "My thoughts are higher than my thoughts..." I've proven that verse over and over as God "surprises" me with His thoughts and ways. Beautiful photograph.