Monday, June 8, 2020

Gardening

Did you know that during the first full week of June, while the spring flowers are in full bloom, gardeners from all over the United States celebrate National Gardening Week.  Sigh, such a lofty goal.

Because I for one have not had much success gardening.

My very sad zucchini plants that did not produce a single zucchini.


And my tomatoes.  The plant is big! but the harvest is few.


Even my herbs have not done well. Usually my basil harvests a good crop. But they have all died.

My last hope. Peppers.



7 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

zucchini, tomatoes and peppers are my favorites…. I should try to grow in my yard.
Thank you for sharing your post

Gardenrelish said...

I'm sorry about your plants. It does look like you have a beautiful tomato on your plant though. I hope you get lots of peppers. Have a wonderful day.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great as that grows the vegetables!

betty-NZ said...

So sorry your plants let you down. I'm cheering for the peppers to do well :)

I am excited to see your corner at 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for linking up.

Jim said...

Great.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Go peppers! Go peppers! Sending positive thoughts your way!!

Light and Voices said...

Gardening keeps a person in touch with nature. You will also save a lot of money at the grocery store plus it hasn't been sprayed with chemicals. Your tomatoes,zucchini and peppers will be very tasty soon. Agree with Spare Parts and Pics go peppers, go peppers!