Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Getting ready

Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas is the time of year that my home becomes a palette.  Shopping the house makes for a little challenge here and there.


 
Most of my serving pieces are white, so with a little burst of color to set off the table, we are ready for Thanksgiving!





I love this beautiful Turkey platter that I found at Goodwill.

April Cornell napkins and tablecloth from Kohl's.
Stemware and Soup Tureen from Goodwill. 

We're almost ready!

Are you??

5 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

What a beautiful table you are setting for Thanksgiving. I love it when people do that and realize that it is a lot of work involved in doing so.

Sandra said...

Love the opening sentence of your post! Your table is lovely too, but sometimes it's the descriptions that make the post.

Lady Fi said...

It looks lovely.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a lovely Thanksgiving table, Jocelyn! The white dinnerware looks fabulous with the punches of colour. Very inviting! Thank you for sharing at No Place Like Home. It is a pleasure to have you join me again! Blessings...Sandi

Mrs. White said...

Your table setting looks so welcoming!