Friday, June 15, 2018

Where are the comments?

 

Over the last two weeks I have not had any comments on either of my blogs. I am assuming that this is due to the changes that took place on May 25th. I apologize if I have not responded to your comments. as I always try to respond if  you leave a comment. And it seems that I have missed countless comments that have been sitting in my moderator file.They appear to be from no-reply bloggers, although I have received from them on my blog before. It is sad and discouraging, because I am just a little blog, not anyone with a business or any type of online affiliates. I posted this explanation of disclosures and policies before. So in case anyone wants to know, and didn't read it before, I am re-posting so that I am making the plain thing - plain.

Disclosures and policies

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

test comment

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Blogger said they are fixing the comment bug, but after 3 weeks have gone by, I have to wonder. It is frustrating!!

Schotzy said...

I am still confused about what I'm supposed to do about the May changes... All I could see in the notice was to add something to my html.. I dare not mess around with that.. I did once and it took an age to rectify...Im waiting till my SIL comes probably next year as things happen around here for him to look into it! BAH... It is sad though to get few if any comments..
I do love your blog!