Friday, December 1, 2017

Dangerous Illusions


"Dangerous Illusions" is the first novel I've read written by Irene Hannon. A suspense novel that takes you on a trail of twists and turns.

When Trish Baileys mother dies suddenly, Trish comes under police suspicion. Detective Colin Flynn doesn't really know what to think about Trish. Yet he finds he is drawn to her. Is there an evil force that is throwing suspicion her way? All of the clues are steering towards something more sinister. Could Trish be in danger?

"Dangerous Illusions" was a perfect suspense novel.  Ms. Hannon's characters were well written. The weaving of Christian values and a bit of romance kept it interesting. About half way through, I figured out part of the plot, but the strength of the characters kept me reading. If you enjoy a good suspense novel, you might check this one out.


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.


No comments: