Monday, March 28, 2016

A Celebration

Easter is a time of celebration. It is a reminder of Christ's resurrection from the grave. A table fitting for such an occasion hosts Scripture dishes.



There are different verses on each of the dinner plates.



I purchased this pair of candle holders at an Antique shop last year. I've seen them for years at the Goodwill and thrift stores, but not in a very long time. 

Sugar and Creamer from my wedding pattern by Noritake.



I hope your Easter was blessed. 

5 comments:

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

All of the beautiful white and pretty plates really showcases God's "light." What a lovely way to celebrate! I am visiting you from Sandi's Rose Chintz Cottage.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Jocelyn, your china couldn't be more perfect for your Easter tablescape! It really is lovely. I'm sure you had a blessed Easter weekend. Thank you for sharing and have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Karyl Henry said...

What a beautiful tablescape! I love it.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Very soft and pretty. I've never seen scripture dishes before.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Such pretty and gentle china for this elegant table setting.
Truly, such a thoughtful way to celebrate Easter.

We all thank you for joining us in Thoughts Of Home On Thursday.

Jemma