Saturday, July 11, 2015

Just a Little......

I love living in the south. Yes we have some very hot days and a hurricane or two, but all in all, I love the south.

So in the south, there are stores with southern names. One of my favorite places is Southern Hospitality in Plant City.
It is more like a warehouse, but also carries furniture, floral accessories, candles, baskets, lace curtains etc....

Rows upon rows of every kind of flower you can imagine. And aisles of greenery and dried flowers.
Seasonal and theme items. So many it takes lots of time to browse through.


Fine laces for table, windows and walls.

Lots of fun displays.


One thing I found there to hang in my Laundry Room -

Along with a very cute Market basket that is going in our trailer.
 It is always enjoyable to take a tour in Southern Hospitality. A place to visit and get lots of ideas :-)

Have a wonder filled day!

2 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

This is certainly a unique place I'd love to explore! Happy weekend to you!

Maiah Harrison said...

Oh. I hunk your life in the south is very charming. I like life in quiet places too.