Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Tea Cup Tuesday

Although I have quite a few Tea Cups, I have very few for Christmas.

This one is part of my Christmas Dishes "Happy Holidays".

I love these Christmas dishes. I've had them for several years, but I've never found a teapot to go with it.

I think they set such a pretty table.

Today I am linking up with these Tea Parties -

Lady Katherine's Tea Time Tuesday
Tea Cup Tuesday
Martha's Favorites
and Tuesday Tea for Two

Stay warm, wherever you are :-)

9 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I love that tea cup with the vintage Santa. It is so cute. Thank you for sharing it. I have never seen one before. Wishing you God's best this Christmas Season. Hugs, Martha

Terri said...

Your Christmas dishes are really pretty. I do love your Santa cup! I do not have any Christmas tea cups yet. I will have to keep an eye out for one.
Thank you so much for sharing your china with us.
Hugs,
Terri

KathyB. said...

Like Martha, I have never seen a teacup like this, or any with a Santa on them. It is so nice to have gifts you like from people who are special. Sipping tea from such a teacup warms you up doubly!

Bookie said...

Wow, I love that Santa cup! I have never seen one but will keep my eyes open now.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

YES !!! That is an awesome Christmas tea cup! Very special and what a nice gift from Anne!
Warmly,
deb :)

Allie said...

I think my mum has those Christmas dishes - love that Santa!!!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

such pretty teacups! love them!

Southwest Cottage Designs said...

Gorgeous teacups! They are so fun to collect - and use!

Julie said...

Just today I bought the Santa cup and saucer at an estate sale. It is so delightful. I can't wait to display beside my other tea cups.