Monday, October 18, 2010

Show Off Your Cottage

When we were moving into our new home, I was trying to post pictures as we were making changes to make this house "our own". A little detour, about 8 weeks ago, put a little yield to what I could do. But I am happy to share a little update on the eat in kitchen. My sweet hubby finally set up the hutch and my even sweeter daughter added her decorating touch.


I love how my daughter decorated the top of the hutch.

And she used a lot of my thrifting finds to accent the top of the kitchen cabinets.

Little by little we are adding things to warm up this house.


Thanks for stopping by. Please visit the "Show Off Your Cottage" blog party. This is my first time participating, but it certainly looks like a fun place to visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very beautiful everything looks. Your daughter did a wonderful job displaying all your keepsakes. It looks like a cozy and inviting place to dine with family and friends.

Ruth said...

What a beautiful home you have! Very homey and welcoming. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings to your home from mine.

Kathy said...

It is so much fun to make a home yours - I love how your daughter is getting in on the fun and showing her creativity!
lovely,
Kathy