Tuesday, June 6, 2023

An invitation

 As I sat outside, enjoying the early morning breeze and taking in the beauty of the day, I was thinking about you dear friend.



So I laid out a place setting, just for you.


  Let's share some fellowship time together.


I love to sit on the back porch, watch the birds at the feeder and listen to the water flowing in the pond........

and from the fountain.
So this morning, I invite you to share this little bit of beauty with me
  ...... and enjoy the God who is sovereign over all.


3 comments:

roentare said...

The tea looks so warm and homely

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jocelyn, when I saw tea at Miz Helen's party, I had to visit that link first! How lovely. I would so enjoy sitting with you, admiring the creation and chatting over tea.

Michele Morin said...

Tea is such a festive ritual !