Thursday, January 17, 2019

Red China Love

After Christmas I love to display my red china, especially as we get closer to Valentine's Day.  These are pieces that I have picked up through the years.  I had purposed not buy any more china, but when I came upon Royal Stafford Asiatic Pheasant, well, my resolve dissolved


.
Little by little I've purchased red cups and saucers, tea pot and a few dishes.


I bought this teapot at Cracker Barrel many years ago.

I stopped in my tracks when I found Asiatic Pheasant.

There were only a few dinner plates, but with the pieces I already have, they make a lovely winter table.

On a trip to Georgia this summer I found this very cute creamer at Queen of Hearts Antiques in Alpharetta. 
A few of my Syracuse Strawberry Fields China on display on the hutch.
I'm ready to sit down and enjoy a warm cup of tea and brunch.  How about you??

6 comments:

The Victorian Girl said...

That's the beauty of red & white transferware. All the different patterns mix so well together!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I adore transferware and my favorites are the blue and the red one. You have a beautiful collection and beautifully displayed, that it makes me want to sit on your table for a cuppa tea too.
I also displayed them on a buffet for January. If you have time you can come on over, otherwise please don't worry.
I too love to mix patterns in both colors.
Fabby

Sandra said...

The Asiatic Pheasant plates would have stopped me too! A pretty collection.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

Joy said...

I enjoy using my red and white transferware at valentine's day, too. Yours looks lovely, and I don't think I could have resisted any of it, either.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Beautiful table setting, I love transferware. I know it is red but it always looks more pink to me.

Crystal Grandeur said...

Love this collection of transfer ware. Pink is a beautiful color and this suits for fast approaching V-day. Sujatha:)