Thursday, February 23, 2017

Roses of Yesterday

“I feel as if I had opened a book and found roses of yesterday sweet and fragrant, between its leaves.” 
― L.M. MontgomeryAnne of the Island
 
Don't you always think of roses when you think of Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day has passed, but during this time of year I love to dress my table with the beauty of roses. 


Limoges "Old Abbey"



 A marriage of Haviland China and my Eggshell Nautilus.


I love these pretty Rose teacups, and what better way to use them but to share them with you! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What gorgeous china! Roses are wonderful any time of year - Valentine's or not! Thanks for reminding us of that. :-)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Your collections are so pretty.

The Charm of Home said...

I love your china. It is hard to find Limoges here. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!