Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Winter Wonderland

A few years ago our family traveled to West Virginia to Snowshoe Mountain for some skiing and snowboarding. It was a winter wonderland.

And of course there were a few falls along the way.

Ouch!

And on the last day we were there, a blizzard was moving in.

We had to make a quick getaway, or else we would have been stranded on the mountain. Although my kids would have loved that, it was necessary for hubby to be back at work. Besides, this Florida gal could only take so much of this cold stuff :-)

5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Pretty photos and even thou I'm a MN girl, I don't like the cold at all and it's coming this week!! Brrrr
warmly,
deb

Andrea said...

Oh even the photos make me shiver. I haven't experienced snow, so i wonder if i will be able to be outside.

Andrea said...

Oh even the photos make me shiver. I haven't experienced snow, so i wonder if i will be able to be outside.

Powell River Books said...

We are having the coldest winter in three years and even some snow. - Margy

betty-NZ said...

I am always surprised how beautiful winter scenery is. I guess it's to make up for the cold :)